VicTraffic is Victoria’s premium traffic website that uses an interactive map to display the exact location of the following:
- Emergency road closures and traffic alerts
- Major roadworks
- Events impacting roads
- Congestion information for Melbourne and some regional areas
- Freeway travel times
- Live traffic images.
Tow truck allocations
The VicTraffic website is available on desktop computers and is fully scalable for viewing on tablets and mobile phones. It can also be downloaded as an iPhone and Android application.
Never before have Victorian’s has such easy access to traffic information. Now before you leave home you can check VicTraffic to find out what incidents and delays are affecting the network, as well as what roadworks and events are planned in the future.
- Fully accessible on smartphones and web-enabled mobile phones
- Updated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- User-friendly Google Maps interface
- Option to limit view to a certain region or municipality
- Accurate point-to-point closure and incident information.
VicRoads is the official source of road information during emergencies. This includes communicating information about local roads impacted by flood or fire via the VicTraffic website.