Tolls are charged on some Melbourne roads, including the CityLink freeways and Eastlink. To use these tollways you must either open an account (and receive a remote monitoring device, called an eTag, to attach to the car) or buy a pass before you travel on the tollway.

If you forget to purchase a pass prior to travel, you have three days to purchase a pass before you are issued with a fine.

For more information on how to pay tolls, visit the CityLink and Eastlink websites.

Roadside assistance

The Royal Automobile Club of Victoria (RACV) is Victoria’s largest car owner’s organisation. Membership services include roadside service assistance, towing and vehicle testing. For more information, visit the RACV website.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s